We are still accepting applications for Vendors!
The Lower Mainland Sheep Producers Association would love to have a variety of vendors at our annual, one day fleece sale to be held in September. Processors, 4H, spinning and weaving suppliers, guilds, jewelry, pottery, soaps, quilters and others are welcome.
We will be promoting our Fleece Show and Sale via internet, media, and mail. Vendors participating in this year’s Fleece Show and Sale will be listed below.
No Vendors shall bring, show or sell raw or unprocessed fleece from any fleece animal at their table. ALL raw or unprocessed fleece must be signed in and judged through the LMSPA prior to the Show & Sale. Thank you for your cooperation.
Vendors at LMSPA’s Wool ‘n Ewe A-Fair this year will be
- Birkeland Bros Wool Chad Waters & Danielle www.stores.birkelandwool.com/
- Butterfly Fibres – Marianne Iberg www.butterflyfibres.ca
- Fibres Plus – Dale & Jeff www.fibresplus.com
- Intriguing Design – Michele Franklin www.intriguingdesigns.net
- Ewesful Creations – Jude Pilote
- Hanelo’s Textile Studio – Hannelore Lubben
- Lyndhaven Farms -Dave & Joanne Baxter www.lyndhavenfarms.ca/
- West Coast Colours & Carding – Lynne & Chris Anderson www.westcoastcolour.net
* Peace Arch Weavers & Spinners Guild
Updated June 8, 2017